A healthy and nutritious dessert, Brown Rice Laddu is melt in the mouth deliciousRead More
- 2 cups brown rice ground
- 1 tsp fennel and cardamom powder
- 2 to 3 tsp white sesame seeds roasted
- 1 to 2 tsp cashew powder
- 1 to 2 tsp almonds ground
- 5 tbsp clarified butter
- 2 to 3 tbsp jaggery syrup
- 2 to 3 tbsp jaggery grated
- ½ cup grated coconut
- banana leaves
- almonds and cashew nuts
- Heat a pan and roast the ground brown rice.
- Add fennel and cardamom powder, roasted white sesame seeds, cashew powder and ground almonds.
- Roast for some time add ghee and mix well.
- Add jaggery syrup and grate the jaggery to add directly into the mixture.
- Also add the grated coconut and mix well.
- Set aside the mixture to cool.
- Make small laddus from the prepared mixture.
- Use banana leaves, almonds and cashew nuts for plating and serve the laddus.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.