brown bread dahi vade By Deepali Singewar
brown bread dahi vade
instant solution of craving for chaat and dahi vade are all time favourites of people loving chaat items.Read More
- Brown bread slices 8
- Yogurt 3/4 cup
- Black salt (kala nama1/2 teaspoon + for sprinkling
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon + for sprinkling
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Buttermilk ½ cup + as required
- Granulated sugar 1/4 cup
- Green chutney as required
- Sweet chutney as required
- Fresh coriander as required for garnish
- Trim off the edges of bread slices, break and transfer them into a bowl. Add black salt, chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, ½ cup buttermilk and mash well.
- Divide the prepared mixture into equal portions, shape into balls and lightly flatten. These are vadas.
- Pour some buttermilk in individual serving platter and place the prepared vadas.
- Combine yogurt and sugar in another bowl and whisk well till sugar melts. Pour some yogurt mixture on top of vadas.
- Put some green chutney and sweet chutney on top of it. Sprinkle some chilli powder and black salt on top and put some coriander.
- Serve immediately.