Broiled Beans With Mushrooms & Olive Oil Powder
Varied vegetables were grilled using the broiling technique, used to heat and brown food.Read More
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp all spice powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 3 to 4 cherry tomatoes
- 3 to 4 wild mushrooms
- blanch string beans
- 4 to 6 shallots
- 5 to 6 cottage chees cubes
- 2 leek stalks
- 6 tbsp malto dextrin powder
- In 3 bowls add olive oil and salt, add paprika powder in bowl.
- Add coriander powder in bowl.
- Add All spice powder and cumin powder and make marinate in bowl.
- Add chopped cherry tomatoes in bowl.
- Add chopped wild mushrooms in bowl.
- Add blanch string beans in bowl.
- Marinated vegetable and small onions skew on satay stick and make 4 to 5 skewers, pour reaming marinade oil. Keep the Skewers on the grill.
- Coat cottage cheese in any marinade and grill.
- Cut few slant piece of a leek and grill.
- Take olive oil In another bowl add malto dextrin powder and mix well.
- Leave aside for few minutes to dry.
- Serve with grilled paneer, leek olive oil powder, beetroot powder and cherry tomatoes.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.