Broccoli Cutlet By LF Team
Vegetable cutlets make for a great snack on a rainy day. Try this Broccoli Cutlet recipe to add proteins to your rainy day indulgence. This Broccoli Cutlet is easy to make and supremely delectable.Read More
- For the broccoli mixture
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup potatoes
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1/2 tsp oil
- For the cheese mixture
- 1/2 cup grated cottage cheese
- 2 tsp grated mozzarella cheese
- For the broccoli mixture: Heat oil in a saucepan. Add chopped onions and saute it for 4-5 minutes. Then, add chopped garlic, chopped green chillies, chopped broccoli and salt. Saute it too.
- In a mixing bowl, add corn flour, boiled and mashed potatoes and the fried mixture.
- For the cheese mixture: In a mixing bowl, add cottage cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Mix them well.
- For the cutlet: Make round pattice from the broccoli mixture and stuff in the cheese mixture at the center of the pattice.
- Seal and flatten them.
- Heat oil on a pan and fry the cutlets.
- Fry until both the sides turn golden brown.
Explore our Popular Stories.