Broccoli and Bajra By LF Team
Broccoli and Bajra
Generally, we eat bajra rotis or bajra khichdi. Here this nutritious millet is combined with broccoli to create a truly healthy and delicious snack. This dish adds fibres and proteins in your diet.Read More
- 1 cup bajra
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp finely chopped spring onions
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- salt as required
- 2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Boil bajra in a cooker and drain the water.
- In a pan, Saute finely chopped ginger and garlic in the oil.
- Add finely chopped spring onion and broccoli, and Saute it.
- Add boiled bajra, salt, pepper powder and lemon juice.
- Mix it well.
- Broccoli and Bajra is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.