This French bread roll is used as the base for varied desserts. Now learn to bake the soft and buttered Brioche from Maria Goretti. This recipe is perfect for your next cheat day.Read More
- 2 tbsp warm water
- 5 gm instant yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 egg
- 70 gm refined flour
- 120 gm unsalted butter
- 1-2 butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp milk
- In a bowl add the mixture of warm water and yeast.
- Add sugar, egg, refined flour and mix it.
- Add dry yeast, sugar, eggs and mix it again.
- Add butter, prepare a dough and let it rest for 3 minutes.
- Roll the dough in a cling film and let it cool in the fridge for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Smear butter on the mould, add the small balls of brioche in the mould.
- Let it prove with a covered piece of cloth of 20 - 25 minutes.
- In a bowl add egg yolk, milk and mix it.
- With a brush apply the milk wash on brioche.
- Place the mould in a baking tray and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Unmould it and Brioche is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.