Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe for a traditional Brazilian dessert called Brigadeiro. This recipe is very quick and simple and needs only three ingredients. The Brigadeiros are yummy and scrumptious.Read More
- 400 ml condensed milk
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- chocolate sprinkles
- chopped pistachios
- For garnish
- orange wedge
- In a bowl, add condensed milk, unsweetened cocoa powder and mix it well.
- Add butter and mix it again.
- Add the mixture in a heated pan and stir it nicely.
- Add the mixture in the bowl.
- Make small balls of it and coat it in the chocolate sprinkles or chopped pistachios.
- Garnish with condensed milk and orange wedge.
Explore our Popular Stories.