Breakfast Pudding By Ranveer Brar
From oats, bananas and honey, this power-packed breakfast pudding has it all!Read More
- 1 cup cream
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 no banana
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 4 no bread slices
- pudding mixture
- 3 no banana
- 2-3 tsp brown sugar
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 no green apple
- caramelized sugar strips
- In a blender, add 1 cup cream, ¾ condensed milk, ¼ cup rolled oats, 1 banana and blend well.
- In a baking dish, add ½ cup rolled oats, 2-3 tbsp honey and mix well.
- Trim the sides of 4 bread slices and cut them into pieces.
- Place the pieces in the baking dish.
- Pour the pudding mixture in the dish and place 3 bananas cut into halves on it.
- Drizzle some honey and 2-3 tbsp brown sugar over the bananas.
- Bake the pudding in a preheated oven at 180’C for 12-15 minutes.
- Garnish the pudding with powdered sugar, ½ green apple, cherries and caramelized sugar strips.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.