Bread Uttapam By Biswabidita
It's easy and takes very little time. Loved by people of all age groupsRead More
- 6 pcs bread, 1 cup Semolina/Sooji ( approx. 100g), 1 big Capsicum, 1 Onion, 1 cup Curd, 2 green chillies, coriander leaves, Salt, water 2 Cups, 1 Table Spoon Refined Oil
- Take Semolina in a bowl, Add curd and water to it and leave it for 15 mins.
- Grate Capsicum, Onion, green chillies and Coriamder leaves and add these with Semolina in the bowl. Add salt to it and mix these ingredients to make a smooth thick paste.
- Heat a Tawa and brush some oil on it. Keep the bread pieces on it and spread the mix on the bread pieces evenly. Add some drops of oil on the spread mixture.
- Once the other side becomes golden, turn the loaded side of the bread on the tawa. Keep the gas at medium flame.
- Now check the coated side of the bread and if it turns into golden, remove these from the tawa and keep it on the plate.
- Repeat this for other pieces of bread also.