Bread tikki By Gu Gursewakbrar
It is very easy It can be eaten by the people of any age and at any timeRead More
- 6 prices of white bread with its sides cut
- 3 cup of milk (not powdered)
- 1cup of water and half cup of sugar
- In a pan heat(for deep frying ).
- Take the prices of white bread with its sides cut.
- Fry them until light crispy brown .
- Take them out of the oil and keep them aside .
- Now take another pan to make sugar syrup then put half cup of sugar and one cup of water .
- Boil it until sugar melts completely after it is done keep in room temperature .
- Now boil the milk ..when it comes to boil low the flame until it reduces to 1 cup and turns creamy .
- Now take the bread and dip them in sugar syrup now take a plate and keep the breads in 2 rows and 3 columns in each column put little sugar syrup.
- And now put the creamy mixture of milk onto the breads and for decoration u can put cherries .
- Your yummy recipe of bread tikki is ready enjoy it.