Bread roll By Anshika Gupta
Easy bread roll recipe...a variation to normal aloo filled bread rollRead More
- 4-5 medium boiled potatoes
- 4 slice of white bread
- Few green chillies
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp amchoor powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Mix together mashed potatoes, green chillies, red chilli powder, amchoor powder, garam masala.
- Take some water in a bowl and sprinkle some water.
- Dip the bread in water for 2-3 seconds and take it ouPress and remove excess water.
- Mash the bread and add it to the aloo mixtur.
- Add salt and mix everything well.
- Make bread rolls from bread and aloo mix .
- Fry on high flame till they become golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.