There is nothing better than starting your morning with a high-protein breakfast. And what better than egg omelette to give your body the much-needed protein thrust in the morning. The simple and easy to make bread omelette sandwich is a perfect way to start your morning.Read More
- 2 slices bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp onions
- 1 tsp capsicum
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp oil
- Toast the bread.
- Break two eggs in a bowl and beat them well.
- Add onions, capsicum, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and turmeric powder.
- Mix them well.
- Add oil in the pan, and pour the egg mixture and spread it.
- Flip the omelete and cook the other side till it turns light brown.
- Place the toasted bread on the pan and place the omelete.
- Sprinkle black pepper to taste and place the other bread on top.
- Toast the sandwich on both the sides and it is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.