BREAD NA DHOKLA
Want to eat something tasty in Breakfast? Try this Bread Na Dhokla recipe and enjoy the delicious flavor. It not only satiates your hunger but leaves you craving for more. You can serve Bread Na Dhokla with sauce.Read More
- 1 bowl coriander
- Peanuts 2tsp
- Gram Split/Roasted Chana Dalia (1 tsp)
- Cumin Seeds 1/2 tsp
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 Lemon
- Salt 2 tsp
- Coconut 2 tsp
- 6 sliced breads
- Curd 200 gms
- Chat Masala 3 tsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Mustard Seeds 1 tbsp
- Coconut 1 tsp
- Firstly, take a mixing jar and add 1 bowl coriander, 2 tsp Peanuts , 1 tsp Gram Split/Roasted Chana Dalia, 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds , 2 Green Chillies ,1 tsp Lemon Juice, 1/2 tsp Salt (as per tast& 2 tsp Coconut in it.
- Blend it well by adding 3 tsp water, Chutney is ready.
- Now take a bowl, add 2 tsp Chutney, Curd , Salt (1/2 ts, coconut (1 tsin it.
- Mix it well to make a past.
- Take a nonstick tawa and heat it at high flame.
- On other side, Spread the paste on a sliced bread & Sprinkle 1/2 tsp Chat masala on it and Cover it with a sliced bread.
- Pour 2 tsp oil on Tawa & add 1tsp mustard seed, Popping of mustard seeds is observed in a few seconds.
- Now put the ready Bread on Tawa (High Flame).
- In few seconds Flip it.
- Both sides will turn Golden Brown.
- Bread na Dhokla will be ready, Serve with sauce.