Bread Lasagna By CookeasywithRoma
Usually we make lasagne with refined flour ,but I used Bread slices instead of refined flour . It's cheesy , delicious and a good competition to the regular lasagne.Read More
- Bread slices ( remove the side: 8 slices
- Tomato Ketchup / Marinara sauce : 1 small bowl
- Mix herbs : 3 tbsp
- Cheese slices : 8 slices
- Butter : 1 small pack of 5-20 gms
- Refined flour : 2-3 tbsp
- Milk : 1 cup
- Chopped Vegetables ( capsicum , corn, onions , mushrooms , bell peppers ) : 1 small bowl
- Mayonnaise / cheese spread (optiona: 4-5 tbsp
- Olives (optiona: 6-7 pieces.
- Boiled Macaroni : 1 small bowl
- Egg : 1 no.
- Prepare a white sauce first by heating Butter in a pan .
- Add Refined flour to the butter & cook for a minute .
- Add normal one cup milk to this and mix well.
- Add salt & mixed herbs the Sauce and keep it aside.
- In a flat bottom container , add tomato ketchup or Marinara sauce and spread nicely .
- Make a bed of bread slices over it and Spread an egg wash (optiona. Note: Egg wash is just a whisked egg .
- Spread some white sauce and ketchup .
- Spread macaroni , add veggies , herbs & mix them with macaroni & spread evenly .
- Spread cheese slices over it.
- Repeat the layering like before i.e., tomato ketchup then White sauce , macaroni , veggies and herbs . You can also add mayonnaise or cheese spread if you want .
- At top spread cheese slices & sprinkle some herbs .
- Dry cook this by putting a stand in a kadai/pan & cover it with a lid .
- Cook for 30 minutes on medium flame.
- Carefully remove it from the kadai/pan. Cut slices and enjoy hot Bread Lasagna .