Do you have leftover bread and are you looking for a yummy snack recipe? This Idli recipe is for you. Try this recipe for evening snack and impress your family. It tastes best with chutney.Read More
- 6 aloo tikkis
- 6 Brown bread slices
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 cup green chutney
- green chutney
- Coriander leaf
- For aloo tikkis combine boiled and mashed potatoes, chopped coriander, all ground spice, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and salt.
- Make medium sized tikkis and roast in a pan by applying butter oil, or clarified butter.
- Using a round cutter, cut the brown bread slices into roundels.
- Apply yogurt on half of the round bread slices and green chutney on the remaining slices.
- Place the tikki on the yogurt clad bread slice and cover with the green chutney clad bread slice.
- Press bread idlis between your palms.
- Steam bread idlis until done.
- Serve bread idlis with green chutney (mix yogurt in the green chutney that is used).