Bread gulab jamun By Nisha saliyar
Bread gulab jamun
It has tempting flavour with Cardamom powder and it's something unique to be heardRead More
- 4 slice of breads, 1 cup of milk, 5 nos of Almond, Baking powder, Cardamom powder 2 tbs, sugar 3 tbs.
- First grind the bread add milk to it and baking powder and do batter type and keep it for 10 mins .
- In pan add 2 glass of water and 3 tbs sugar and Cardamom powder (you can also add rose water to it optionagive it a nice stir till it become thick .
- Apply some ghee in palm and take some batter add almond pieces to it and do round and fry in a slow flame .
- And after frying all the jamuns put it in the sugar water .