Bread crunch with rabari malai By Joya Bhat
Bread crunch with rabari malai
It's healthy dessert because....... 1 - Crunchy bread pieces r shallow fried. 2 - I added pinch of turmeric n cinamon powder in milk gravy. 3 - Also added rose water n honey in rabri. 4 - finally garnished with colourful saunf.Read More
- Ingredients : 2 bread slice, 1/2 cup milk, 2 tea spoon condensed milk, 1/2 cup rabari, 2 table spoon ghee, pinch of turmuric powder, pinch of cinamon powder, 1 tea spoon colourful saunf, 1/2 tea spoon rose water, 2 tea spoon honey. Some chhoped dryfruits n 1 tea spoon icing sugar.
- 1.Heat a pan n add ghee, bread cut into pieces n fried at low flame.
- 2.in another pan boil milk, add condensed milk, after boiling add turmeric powder n cinamon powder, keep aside the milk gravy.
- Take a bowl put the rabari n mix well rose water and honey.
- It's time to plating. Do plating in your style, u can do like that as I mentioned above (in Picture). Garnish with colourful saunf, chhoped nuts n icing sugar. Serve cool.