bread crepes By Laavya Randev
this recipe uses leftover bread to make delicious crepesRead More
- 3 to 4 pieces of leftover bread
- 1 egg
- 1/4 th cup of milk
- 2 tblps of sugar
- pinch of salt
- fruit salt or baking powder - 1 tsp
- vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon or nutmeg (optiona
- condensed milk or chocolate sauce or fruits ( banana preferred ) for garnish
- butter and oil as needed
- break your bread into small pieces and put them into a bowl . add milk and let it sit for 15 mins or more .
- add the soaked bread into a blender with egg and sugar and blend it until a fine mixture forms.
- pour the mix in a separate bowl , add your vanilla, salt and spices . mix it well .
- at last, incorporate the fruit salt or baking powder in the batter .
- heat a pan (preferably small and non-sticon low flame. add oil or butter.
- pour some of the crepe mixture on the hot pan , cover it and let it cook on low flame .
- flip it in a minute and let it cook .
- serve hot with chocolate sauce , condensed milk or fruits .