Bread cheese balls By Devi Aishvarya
Bread cheese balls
A wonderful evening snackRead More
- Boiled potatoes 2
- Bread slices 3
- Red chilli powder 1tsp
- Cumin powder 1tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1/2tsp
- Fresh chopped Coriander
- Pepper powder 1/4tsp
- Salt 1/2tsp
- Crushed cornflakes
- Corn flour
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 2 potato. make sure boil potato and mash them smooth.
- also add red chilli powder ,ginger paste, coriander, pepper, cumin powder and salt.
- additionally, tear bread slices. trim off the sides to avoid any lumps. you can alternatively use breadcrumbs.
- mix and mash well combining all the spices together.
- also, add more slices of bread if the dough is still moist. adding bread prevents cheese balls from breaking.
- now in a small bowl take 2 tbsp corn flour, 2 tbsp maida, ¼ tsp pepper and ¼ tsp salt.
- add ¼ cup water and make smooth lump free batter.
- now pinch a ball sized aloo mixture and flatten slightly.
- place a cubed sized cheese in the centre. get the edges together and stuff the cheese well.
- now dip into corn flour batter and coat well.
- further, roll in crushed cornflakes or breadcrumbs covering uniformly.
- fry in hot oil or bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for 15-18 minutes.
- stir occasionally without breaking cheese balls.
- fry until bread cheese balls turn golden brown and crisp. drain off the balls over kitchen paper absorbing excess oil.
- finally, enjoy bread cheese balls with tomato sauce.