Bread butter pudding By Payal ramlavat
Bread butter pudding
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 4
It is very easy simple recipe which you can make it with basic ingredients at home and it tastes absolutely amazingRead More
- Bread slice 6-8 nos
- Milk 500 ml
- Sugar 1/4cup + 1tbsp(to sprinkle)
- Custurd powder 2tbsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Raisins 1tbsp
- chopped dry fruits 1tbsp
- Chocolate chips 1/2tbsp(optional)
- Honey,chocolate syrup or maple syrup to drizzle
- Icecream of you choice to accompany (optional)
- •For the custurd In a sauce pan add milk ,sugar and let it boil,in a small bowl add cornflour and some milk ,mix it very well ,pour it into boiling milk & let it cook untill the milk is thick.make sure there is no lumps in it.
- •spread generous amount of butter in bread and cut them in small squares.
- •layer the buttered bread in a greased pan & pour the custard on it.make sure that the bread is soaked properly in custurd.
- •Top it with raisins,cashews, almonds,chocolate chips & sprinkle some sugar over it to get the caramalised crusty top.
- •Bake it in a preheated oven at 180degree for 25-30 mins or untill the top is golden brown.pudding is ready.
- •serve this warm slice of pudding with icecream & drizzle some maple syrup/chocolate syrup/honey on it.this is completely ooption.the warm slice as it is also tastes best .