Bourbon Surprise By Suman Verma
Its made from only 2 ingredients which are easily available at home .Read More
- 200 gms bourbon buiscuit
- 1 cadbury dairy milk(20rs)
- 200 ml milk
- 1 tea spoon eno
- Melt the chocolate and make small round balls(make sure u don’t directly heat it). Place the balls in refrigerator for 30 mins .
- Grind the bourbon buiscuit, along with its cream . Add milk in it and make a batter .No additional sugar is required.
- Add eno to batter. Grease appe maker/anycontainer as per availability with oil and heat it into low flame.
- Pour batter into it and cover and cook it. Check after 2 mins. Your cake is ready.
- Decorate it as per your wish. It tastes well when served with icecream. For crunchiness add quill on top of it as in picture .