Bougatsa By Ranveer Brar
Bougatsa is a popular Greek breakfast dessert. Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe for this Greek custard pie made with whole milk and infused vanilla and cinnamon. This baked pie is creamy and delicious.Read More
- 1 litre whole milk
- 200 gm castor sugar
- 120 gms all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 phyllo sheets
- 20 gm butter(melted)
- 20 gm blueberries
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- for garnish mint sprigs
- castor sugar
- In a heated pan, add whole milk and let it boil.
- In a bowl, add castor sugar, flour and mix it well.
- Add eggs and mix it well.
- Add cinnamon powder, vanilla extract and mix it again.
- Add the mixture in boiled milk and mix it well.
- Overlap the phyllo pastry sheets.
- Add the sheet in the mould, melted butter.
- Pour the custard and bake it in the oven at 160'C for 45 minutes.
- Garnish with custard, berries, mint leaves and sugar.
Explore our Popular Stories.