Bottle Gourd Thepla By Gautam Mehrishi
Bottle Gourd Thepla
A surprisingly delicious and filling Indian snack that also makes a great breakfast.Read More
- ½ cup sweet corn
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp green chilli
- 1 to 2 cups refined flour
- 2 tsp curd
- ½ tsp baking powder
- boiled corn
- 2 tsp sugar
- clarified butter
- cinnamon powder
- Peel the bottle gourd remove the seeds and after grating it, put it in a bowl.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, carom seeds, white sesame seeds and chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix well and add wheat flour.
- Mix again.
- Add green chilli paste, curd and lukewarm water.
- Knead to form a dough.
- Make small dumplings, sprinkle flour and roll them out to prepare theplas.
- Cut them into different shapes and sizes.
- Heat a pan and roast the theplas on both sides.
- Apply clarified butter as required.
- Prepare a curd mixture by mixing green chilli paste, oil, salt and chopped coriander leaves, with it.
- Decorate the serving dish with the curd mixture and arrange the theplas.
- Sprinkle white sesame seeds.
- Garnish with coriander and curd.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.