Bolivian Bunuelos By Ranveer Brar
Love donuts? Then try this recipe of Bolivian Bunuelos, a Bolivian dessert by Chef Ranveer Brar. This donut-like deep-fried bun drizzled with orange sugar syrup is just so yummy.Read More
- For bunuelos
- 1 cup refined flour
- 2 tbs powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 5 gms yeast (soaked in water)
- 50 ml milk
- 3 star anise
- 1 cup water
- for frying oil
- For glazing
- 1 cup orange and sugar syrup
- For garnish
- cinnamon powder
- powdered sugar
- In a bowl, add refined flour, powdered sugar, egg, milk, yeast and mix it. Add milk and prepare a dough.
- Leave the dough to ferment for 60 minutes.
- In a heated pan, add oil and let it heat. Add star anise.
- Roll out the dough using hands and deep fry it in the oil until it turns golden.
- Pour orange sugar syrup and serve.
- Garnish with icing sugar and cinnamon powder.
Explore our Popular Stories.