Boda or dal fritters is a deep-fried delicacy made of black urad dal (Black Lentils). It’s crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Serve this wonderfully delicious boda piping hot to relish the flavours.Read More
- 1/2 cup soaked black lentils
- 3-4 cup finely chopped fresh coconut
- 1/2 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tbsp chopped curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- salt as required
- oil as required
- Blend the soaked black lentils in a blender.
- Pour the paste into a bowl, and add finely chopped fresh coconut, pepper powder, asafoetida and chopped curry leaves.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry small dollops of the mixture till they turn golden brown.
- Bonda is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.