Blueberry Vanilla Buns By Gautam Mehrishi
Blueberry Vanilla Buns
You've had blueberry cheesecake and loved it. Now learn to make Blueberry Vanilla Buns from Chef Gautam Mehrishi. This Blueberry cheesecake is enough to make you go crazy.Read More
- For blueberry vanilla buns
- 1 cup refined flour
- 9 blueberries
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp white butter
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- For sauce
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- In a bowl add refined flour.
- In another bowl add blueberries and mash it.
- To the refined flour add baking soda and baking powder.
- To the blueberries add vanilla essence, pour the mixture in the flour and mix it well.
- Add white butter, castor sugar, milk and prepare a dough.
- In a heated saucepan add milk, white butter and mix it well.
- Add vanilla sugar, condensed milk, castor sugar and let it boil.
- In a bowl add cornstarch, water and mix it well.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the milk and stir it.
- Roll out the dough over the flour and cut it into small discs.
- Brush some milk over it and add blueberries.
- Pinch the sides of the dough and dust flour over it.
- Add castor sugar and bake it in pre-heated oven at 190' C for 17 - 18 minutes.
- To garnish add sauce, vanilla sugar, crushed blueberries and Blueberry vanilla buns are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.