You've had blueberry cheesecake and loved it. Now learn to make Blueberry Vanilla Buns from Chef Gautam Mehrishi. This Blueberry cheesecake is enough to make you go crazy.Read More
- For blueberry vanilla buns
- 1 cup refined flour
- 9 blueberries
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp white butter
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- For sauce
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- In a bowl add refined flour.
- In another bowl add blueberries and mash it.
- To the refined flour add baking soda and baking powder.
- To the blueberries add vanilla essence, pour the mixture in the flour and mix it well.
- Add white butter, castor sugar, milk and prepare a dough.
- In a heated saucepan add milk, white butter and mix it well.
- Add vanilla sugar, condensed milk, castor sugar and let it boil.
- In a bowl add cornstarch, water and mix it well.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the milk and stir it.
- Roll out the dough over the flour and cut it into small discs.
- Brush some milk over it and add blueberries.
- Pinch the sides of the dough and dust flour over it.
- Add castor sugar and bake it in the oven at 190' C for 17 - 18 minutes.
- To garnish add sauce, vanilla sugar, crushed blueberries and Blueberry vanilla buns are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.