Black Pepper Soufflé By Gautam Mehrishi
Black Pepper Soufflé
These black pepper soufflés are garnished with strawberries and melted chocolate!Read More
- 4 egg yolks
- 45 gm butter
- 98 gm sugar
- 5 eggs whites
- 34 gm all purpose flour
- 5 gm salt
- 7 gm black pepper powder
- 200 gm whole milk yogurt
- icing sugar
- chocolate shavings
- Grease mould with butter. Coat with sugar.
- Beat 4 egg yolks.
- In a bowl add 45 gm butter, 98 gm sugar, 5 eggs whites, 34 gm all purpose flour, 5 gm salt, 7 gm black pepper powder mix and knead the dough.
- Beat five egg whites.
- In a heavy bottom pan, add 200 gm whole milk yogurt and kneaded dough.
- Turn on the flame at temperature at 71-72 C.
- When the temperature drop at 61 C. Add beaten egg yolks to mixture.
- When the temperature drop at 50 C.
- Add beaten eggs whites. Pour the mixture in moulds and place on a baking tray. Bake in a preheated oven at 190 C.
- Garnish with strawberry, icing sugar, chocolate shavings.
Explore our Popular Stories.