Bitter gourd pickle By Kshitij Gaikwad
Bitter gourd pickle
Bitter gourd pickle is healthy, used for diabetes patient.Read More
Mixing all ingredients bitter gourd pieces,lemon green chillies and spice masala salt and oil.
- Bitter gourd _1kg,
- Green chilly_100g
- Spice masala(pickle masala ) 60g or clove, Cinnamon, black pepper (each 10g)
- Mustard seed 50g
- Garlic 50g
- Turmeric 10g
- Take bitter gourd, green chilly, and lemon(quantity shows in recipe).
- Wash properly and dry if.
- Cut bitter gourd remove seeds and pulp.
- Side by cut green chilly and lemon remove seeds from lemon.
- Sprinkle little salt on cut bitter gourd pieces and kept aside for two hours.
- After 2hrs pressing bitter gourd pieces and remove excess water.
- Take frying pan frying spices ( clove, Cinnamon, black pepper,asafodia, garlic,).
- Cooling ground spice in mixer.