Biscuit cake in under 10 minutes
Bake super easy biscuit cake in under 10 minutes with just four ingredients.Read More
- One packet of chocolate biscuit
- Pinch of baking powder
- Empty a whole packet of chocolate biscuits of your choice into the blender and grind it into fine powder.
- Transfer the powder into a mixing bowl and add equal quantity of milk.
- To this add a pinch of baking powder and mix the batter well.
- Grease a microwave-safe mug with some butter and pour the batter into it.
- Pop it inside the microwave and bake for 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove the mug from the microwave and enjoy!.