Bird’s Nest By Neeta Singh
A simple vegetarian snacks recipe which is easy to make with limited ingredients available at home . It’s Bird’s Nest favourite among the kids .Read More
- 2 Medium size boiled Potato
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of garam masala
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- Chopped corrinder
- 100 grams Paneer
- 1 tsp Maida
- 1 tsp Corn flor
- 1/2 cup raw vermicelli
- Boil & mass the potato & add ginger garlic paste + red chilly powder + turmeric powder + chopped corinder + Chat masala + Garam masala .
- Make a thin paste of corn flor & maida .
- Mass the paneer with 1/2 teaspoon of maida & salt .
- Make small balls of the Paneer & fry for 15 sec only in oil .
- Take the mixture of Potato and make the shape of a nest (cuand dip the same in the corn star & maida thin paste & coat with vermicelli .
- Deep fry the nest in pan with oil . Your nest is ready .
- Now keep the paneer balls on the nest and garnish with corinder leaves . Your bird nest is ready to eat .