It's too soft and spongy and an awesome partner of soup, stew etcRead More
- 200g Maida
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 TSP yeast
- 2 cups lukewarm water
- 3 TSP butter
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 /4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 TSP baking powder
- First in a bowl add yeast, sugar and lukewarm water. Keep it aside for 5 mins.
- Now seive the flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
- Add the yeast, milk and lukewarm water .
- Knead a soft dough. Keep it aside for 15 mins to ferment.
- Roll out the dough again. Knead well for more 10 mins.
- Shape it like a bread ,apply milkwash on the top and bake it for 20 mins at 180.
- Enjoy 😊😊.