A baked dish taking inspiration from the classic Bikaneri Aaloo Bhujia. Chef Rakhee Vaswani shares a unique and yummy recipe that will make you drool. Do give it a try at homeRead More
- 1 cup spinach sauce
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 3 tbsp white sauce
- 1 cup rose sauce
- mashed potatoes
- butter for brushing
- 2 tsp oil
- water as required
- For The dough
- 1 cup gram flour
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp asafoetida
- ½ cup oil
- For garnish
- aaloo bhujiya
- Take the gram flour in a bowl, add turmeric powder salt, asafoetida and oil, knead to form a dough, Fill the dough in a bhujiya maker.
- Boil water in a stew pan and press the dough through the bhujiya maker into the boiling water.
- Add oil, so that the bhujiya do not stick to each other.
- Sieve the bhujiya and set aside.
- Brush a bowl with butter and make a layer of boiled bhujiyas then of the spinach sauce, add grated cheese, chilli flakes and mixed herbs.
- Cover with a layer of white sauce.
- Make another layer of boiled bhujiya and then the rose sauce, add grated cheese, chilli flakes and mixed herbs.
- Fill a piping bag with the mashed potatoes and pipe out as the topmost laye.
- Garnish with aloo bhujiya.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 C for 20-25 minutes and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.