Big Crumble Muffins By Gautam Mehrishi
Big Crumble Muffins
These healthy muffins contain buttermilk, apples among other nutrients!Read More
- 1 cup husked rice
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 apple
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- Parch husked rice. Add all purpose flour, baking soda, vanilla essence, buttermilk, cinnamon powder, butter. In a bowl add chop apple, brown sugar, icing sugar, flour and parched husked rice and mix well.
- In batter's bowl add parched husked rice and icing sugar.
- Pour batter in mould, add crumble, put batter in mould and crumble.
- Bake at 170 C for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Serve with husked rice and rosemary leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.