Bhutte Ka Kees By Pankaj Bhadouria
Bhutte Ka Kees
Dishes made from Bhutta or corn cob are very popular in India. Here Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for Bhutte Ka Kees, a spicy corn dish. This perfectly spiced and flavoured Bhutta Ka kees is lip-smackingly good.Read More
- 1 corncob
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped green chilli
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Pink salt
- For garnish
- grated coconut
- coriander leaves
- Peel the corncob. Remove the corn kernels. Grate the other side for fine mash.
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and saute. Add finely chopped ginger, green chilli and mix.
- Add a pinch of asafoetida, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and mix it.
- Add grated corn and stir it. Add corn kernels and mix again. Add skimmed milk and let it cook.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix. Add pink salt and mix.
- Garnish with grated coconut, coriander leaves and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.