Bhatt Ki Dal Ka Halwa
Bhatt ki Dal or black soybean dal is high in its nutritious content and is native to Uttaranchal. Chef Ranveer Brar uses this dal to make a traditional halwa that will make you drool.Read More
- 200 gms black soyabean dal
- 1 beetroot
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp ghee
- dry pistachios
- Soak black soyabean dal and remove skin.
- Add beetroot, milk and make a paste of it.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add paste and stir till it thicken.
- Add sugar and mix for 5 minutes.
- Heat ghee in a another pan and fry pistachios and raisins.
- Add to halwa and mix.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.