Bhappa Doi By Ranveer Brar
Nothing can beat the taste of the authentic Bengali Bhapa Doi recipe. Just give it a little twist and serve your Doi with apple vinegar and black currants and make your dessert more colourful and flavoursome.Read More
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 cinnamon stick
- 4 green cardamom
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 crab apple
- strawberry compote
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- red currents
- Procedure to make Bappa Doi: In a bowl add condensed milk, add hung curd, add milk and mix it well.
- Add cardamom powder and mix it.
- Add the mixture in a bowl and let it steam in a steamer for 10 -15 mins.
- In a heated sauce pan add water, cinnamon sticks, green cardamom, orange juice, sugar, crab apples.
- Take the mixture bowl out from the steamer and refrigerate it for 10 - 15 mins.
- For plating brush strawberry compote on a plate.
- Place the pickled crab apple on the plate.
- Place the bappa on the plate, add brown sugar and burn it out to turn crispy.
- To garnish Bappa Doi add pickled crab apple, add red berries and the dessert is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.