Bhapa Sandesh By Ranveer Brar
Bhapa Sandesh is a popular sweet of Orissa and West Bengal. Made with simple ingredients like milk, jaggery and cardamom, this recipe is a perfect blend of flavours and textures.Read More
- 3 lt milk
- 1/4 cup whey water
- 2 tbsp melted nolen gur
- ghee as required
- water as required
- rose petals
- Boil the milk in a pot, and add whey water.
- Once the milk curdles, strain the milk using a cloth to separate the whey water and milk solids (chena).
- Knead the chena, add melted nolen gur and mix well.
- Grease a dish with ghee and spread the chena mixture evenly.
- Steam the plate in a steamer for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Bhapa Sandesh is ready to serve. Cut into pieces and garnish it with pistachios, honey, and rose petals.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.