Bhaji Tartlets By Jayshree Mantri
Winner - Your Recipe Contest – Baking Edition Fortnight 1
It is very quick and easy twist to a very popular Mexican dish named as "Mexican Tartlets." Your will get amazing cheesy flavour with bhaji feels which most of the Indians love.Read More
- Freshly Baked bread - 1 packet(big)
- Grated cheese - 3 cubes
- Chopped Tomatoes - 2(medium sized)
- Chopped Onion - 2(medium sized)
- Chopped Capsicum - 1(big)
- Boiled mashed Potatoes - 3-4(medium size)
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup
- Pav bhaji masala - 2tsp
- Salt - as per taste
- Oregano - 1tsp
- Chiliflakes - 1tsp
- Butter - 3-4tsp
- Remove sides of bread and roll the bread thinly.
- Apply butter to both sides of bread.
- Prepare filling- Mix onion,tomato,capsicum and boiled mashed potatoes together. Add all spices and coriander leaves.
- Put butter applied bread on a muffin or baking tray.
- Put filling and grated cheese.
- Preheat the oven at 180Degrees and bake for 8-10mins.
- Serve hot.