BESAN CREPE SANDWICHES By Lovina Murdia
BESAN CREPE SANDWICHES
Transform your breakfast menu into a high protein high fibre diet by this simple and quick recipe. Besan chilla stuffed with veggies, cheese, and paneer. Enjoy and stay healthy..eat healthyRead More
- Gram flour (besan): 3/4 cup
- Red chilly powder: 1 tsp
- Coriander powder:. 1 tsp
- Hing: 1/8 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ghee: 1 tsp
- Cucumber: 1
- Tomato: 1
- Paneer: 150 gms
- Cheese slices, Green chutney, Ketchup, Black pepper, Chaat masala, salt for dressing
- Mix besan, red chilly powder, coriander powder, Hing, and salt to taste.
- Add water and make a batter with a thick but flowy consistency.
- Cut thin slices of cucumber and tomato.
- Cut 2 inch pieces of paneer with 3 mm thickness and pan fry these by greasing a pan and cooking on high flame till dark brown crust appears unevenly.
- Prepare besan crepes by adding 1 spatula of besan mix to a heated tawa and circling it outwards till it goes thin.
- Cook till one side becomes golden. Flip and cook another side for a minute. Sprinkle ghee while cooking. This is optional and could be skipped. Prepare all crepes. Keep aside.
- Prepare sandwiches:.
- Take a besan crepe. Apply generous amount of green chutney and tomato ketchup. Spread evenly.
- Add one cheese slice. Apply a layer of cucumber over cheese slice. Next a layer of tomato. Top it with a layer of pan fried cheese. Sprinkle some black pepper,, salt, and Chaat masala. Fold and serve.
- Happy breakfast 🙂.