Treat your taste buds with this dessert recipe made from gram flour and milk.Read More
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp saffron water
- 1/2 cup clarified butter
- 1 cup gram flour
- For the milk mixture: Boil milk in a non stick pot. Add powdered sugar water, cardamom powder and saffron water.
- Mix it well and allow it to come to a boil.
- For the besan: Melt clarified butter in a saucepan. Add gram flour and the prepared milk mixture. Mix it well.
- . For the plating Put the besan into a plate.
- Rub some ghee behind a spoon and give the besan a shape of a dome.
- Garnish it with rose petals and silver foil.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.