Berry Pilaf By Ranveer Brar
Berry Pilaf is a rice-based dish from Iran. In this recipe, long-grain white rice is infused with saffron, rose water and pistachios, almonds and Barberries are added to it. This rice is fragrant, flavoursome and absolutely stunning.Read More
- 2 cup long grain rice
- few strands saffron
- 2 tbsp milk ( for soaking saffron)
- 100 gm pistachio
- 150 gm barberries (dried)
- 50 gm almond
- 2 tbsp rose water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp olive oil ( for oil and water mix)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- For garnish
- orange peel flower cooked in sugar syrup
- In a heated pan, add water, salt as per taste, soaked rice and let it cook.
- In another heated pan, add olive oil, cooked rice.
- Add soaked saffron strands and let it cook.
- In a pan, add water and let it boil.
- Add the mixture of oil and water in the rice.
- Add the pistachios in a foil and add it in the rice to cook.
- In a bowl, add barberries, water and leave it.
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, barberries mixture, saffron strands soaked in milk, sugar and mix it.
- Add the soaked almonds and pistachios and mix it well.
- Add the saffron rice and mix it well.
- Garnish with orange peel flowers and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.