Berry Breakfast Tart
Start your day with the goodness of berries and muesli. Sit back and enjoy.Read More
- 2 cups refined flour
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp strawberry jam
- 3 tsp muesli
- 5 to 6 strawberries
- ½ cup dry blueberries
- 1 tsp honey
- In a mixing bowl add refined flour, butter, powdered sugar, baking soda and water. Mix them well to form a dough.
- Dust refined flour, and roll out a thin shaped roti, and cut it into a round shape.
- For the filling: In a fresh bowl, mix strawberry jam and muesli, and keep it aside.
- Grease the tart mould with butter and dust refined flour over it.
- Place the prepared round shaped roti on the tart mould and discard the edges with the help of a knife.
- With the help of a fork prick the sheet lightly.
- Add the prepared filling. Preheat the oven at 180 to 200' C and bake it for 12 to 15 minutes.
- For the topping: In a saucepan, add honey, strawberries, blueberries, powdered sugar and water. Mix them well.
- Once the tart is baked, remove it from the tart mould and place it on a plate.
- Top if off with the berry topping. Sprinkle powdered sugar and garnish it with hung curd berries and mint sprig.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.