Berry Bread Pudding
A perfect way to finish your dinner with a pudding, garnished with fresh fruits.Read More
- 5 bread slices
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup berries
- 4 eggs
- 13 to 15 strawberries
- 1 orange
- sugar powder
- 8 to 10 mint leaves
- Take few bread slices and cut the edges. Then cut the bread slice into dice.
- For the sauce: In a mixing bowl, add milk, cream cheese, honey, chopped berries and eggs. Whisk them well. Then, in a baking tray, add diced bread, sliced strawberries and the prepared sauce.
- Preheat the oven at 170 C and bake it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- To Garnish: Heat a pan and add orange wedges, sliced strawberries and powdered sugar.
- Garnish the pudding with the prepared sauce.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar and garnish it with mint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.