BENGALI STYLE ALOO FISH CURRY | MASALA FISH CURRY RECIPE | ROHU FISH CURRY RECIPE | BY Taste the Fun By Taste the Fun
BENGALI STYLE ALOO FISH CURRY | MASALA FISH CURRY RECIPE | ROHU FISH CURRY RECIPE | BY Taste the Fun
Friends, believe me, it is a very tasty and delicious fish curry recipe. I promise you can’t control water on your tongue. If you taste it once, you will want it again and again. You can take it at lunch or dinner with rice as a main dish. It is effortless and easy to make.Read More
- Rohu Fish - 500 gm (you may use any fish)
- Aloo (Potat– 200 g
- Ginger - 2 inch
- Onion – 3 medium size
- Garlic cloves - 1 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder -1 tbsp
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder -1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder – ½ tsp
- Tomato – ½ piece
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Green chilli – 12 pieces
- Cooking oil – 1/2 cup
- Panch Phoron – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- - Mix the fish pieces with salt, & turmeric powder.
- - Make a paste of the ginger, garlic, tomatoes and green chillies.
- - Pan-fry the fish pieces in 2 batches. Remove & set aside.
- - Heat oil in a kadai & add the panch phoron and sauté for some seconds.
- - Add onions and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- - Then add ginger, garlic, tomatoes and green chillies paste & sauté it for 2-3 minutes at medium to high heat.
- - Add all the other spices and mix it very well for 2-3 minutes.
- - Add Aloo (Potatoeto the mixture & mix it well with the spices.
- - Mix & continue to fry for another 15 mins on medium to high heat, till it cooked. Make sure that the masala doesn’t burn.
- - Add 200 ml water and heat it until boiling.
- - Now add fried fish pieces, give a stir and cook covered for around 10 mins.
- - Add the garam masala powder 1 minute before the end. After 1 min, the fish curry is ready to serve.