Bengali curd (Mishti Doi) By Chhaya Saraswat
Bengali curd (Mishti Doi)
Its a royal Bengali dish and is famous whole over india its served in dried mud cups in India and is way more delicious than you think.Read More
- Half litre Milk
- Yogurt , 2/3 spoon
- Sugar , 2/3 spoon
- Cardamom powder , half spoon
- Dry fruit powder , 1 spoon
- Boil the milk 2/3 times.
- Leave it at a cool and dry place.
- Now heat a frying pan.
- Add sugar in the pan .
- Stir it well untill it turns into caramel .
- Add the caramel into the milk .
- Stir it well untill bubbles come .
- Add yogurt in the milk.
- Stir well.
- Add dry fruit powder .
- add cardamom powder too .
- Stir well again.
- Leave it for 5 - 6 hours at a dry and little heated place.