Bellappu Gavvalu By Ranveer Brar
Chef Ranveer Brar shares the recipe for Bellappu Gavvalu, a sweet dish from Andhra Pradesh. This is a dish made with wheat flour and jaggery. These flaky and crispy shells are deliciously addictive.Read More
- 1 ¼ cup wheat flour
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp desi ghee
- 300 ml oil
- ½ cup grated jaggery
- Take wheat flour in a bowl add ghee and water and make a dough.
- Keep it aside for close to 10 minutes.
- Melt jaggery with little water in a kadhai to make a thick syrup.
- Shape the dough like a cylinder and cut it into pieces.
- Press the pieces nicely with thumb to shape it like a shell.
- Fry the shells in oil.
- Add the fried pieces to jaggery syrup and mix well.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.