Beetroot Thinai Paniyaram By Pankaj Bhadouria
Beetroot Thinai Paniyaram
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for Beetroot Thinai Paniyaram, a healthy and tasty starter. Made with foxtail millet, oats and beetroot, this Paniyaram is supremely delicious.Read More
- 1 cup foxtail millet
- 1/2 cup beetroot
- 4 - 5 garlic cloves
- 2 green chillies
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 1/2 tbsp powdered jaggery
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pink salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp desi ghee
- Prepare a fine paste of foxtail millet.
- Add chopped beetroot, garlic cloves, green chillies and blend it.
- Add the mixture in a bowl.
- To the mixture, add rice flour, powdered jaggery, chopped onions.
- Add oats, baking powder, pink salt as per taste and mix it well.
- Add water and mix again.
- Add desi ghee to the Appa Chatti.
- Add the batter in it using a spoon and let it cook from both the sides.
- Serve it with coconut chutney.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.