The mere sight of this melt in the mouth jim-jam cookies is simply un-resistible. So, the next time you are in a mood for some cookies just don’t hesitate and grab them instantly.Read More
- For Beetroot Pineapple Jim Jam Cookies: 1 Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Refined Flour
- 1 Egg White
- 1 tsp Vanilla Pod Extract
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1½ Cup Pineapple
- 1 Cup Puffed Rice
- ½ Cup Nut
- 3 to 4 Almonds
- Beetroot Halwa
- Sugar powder
- Procedure to make Beetroot Pineapple Jim Jam Cookies: In a bowl add butter and sugar and mix it well.
- Add refined flour in the mixture and make a dough.
- Add egg white and mix it.
- Add vanilla extract, cardamom powder and mix it.
- Refrigerate the dough for 8 - 10 minutes.
- In a heated pan, add chopped pineapple, sugar, toss it and put the pineapple in a plate.
- On a butter paper place the cookie dough, cover the cookie dough with another butter paper and roll it out with a rolling pin.
- Cut out the cookie dough with a cookie cutter in a circular shape.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for 5 - 8 minutes.
- Bake the refrigerated cookie dough in a preheated oven for 12 - 15 minutes at 180' C.
- In a heated fry pan add sugar and mix it well.
- Add the mixture on a tray.
- Add the leftover almonds in sugar.
- For plating Beetroot Pineapple Jim Jam Cookies brush custard on a plate, add caramelized pineapple, biscuits, layer the biscuits with finely chopped pineapple, beetroot halwa on it and layer it with a biscuit.
- To garnish Beetroot Pineapple Jim Jam Cookies sprinkle powdered sugar, caramelized puffed rice, caramelized almonds and the delicious dessert is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.