Beetroot Paratha By Ranveer Brar
Healthy and exotic, beetroot parantha with the stuffing of paneer.Read More
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup beetroot paste
- 1/4 tsp carom seeds
- 1/2 tsp green chillies
- 2 tsp oil
- for stuffing: 1 cup grated paneer
- 2 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp chopped onions
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- For the dough: In a mixing bowl take wheat flour and beetroot paste.
- While mixing it add carom seed, chopped green chillies and oil.
- For the stuffing: Take grated paneer, chopped onions, green chillies, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Place a small ball of stuffing mixture in the dough.
- Make a flatbread of the dough.
- Pour oil into the pan and roast the parantha. Flip it and roast it from the other side. Beetroot Paratha is ready.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.