Beetroot chakli/Murkulu By DHEEP TV
This is snacks recipe prepared with beeroot pureeRead More
- Beetroot puree - 50 grams, Besan -150 grams, Rice flour - 1 tbsp, Coram seeds -1 tbsp, Red chilli powder as per taste, Salt as per taste, Oil for deep fring.
- First peel the beetroot cut into pieces and add into mixer jar grind it make smooth paste, and keep aside .
- Now take a mixing bowl add besan/chickpeaflour -150 grams.
- Add rice flour -1tbsp.
- Add coram seeds -1tbsp.
- Add red chill powder as per taste.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Now add blended beetroot puree and mix well.
- If add water required and make tight dough.
- In a pan, heat oil for deep frying.
- Take chakli maker and take which type of mould you want.
- Take small portion of dough and place it in chakli maker.
- Press chakli maker in hot oil make chakli.
- Fry the chakli both sides on medium flame until turn golden brown colour.
- Fried chakli take into serving plate.